5.15.2008

Micah+John::Engaged

Oh, Micah & John. I LOVE this couple! We started their session early on a Saturday at the elementary school were Micah is a Kindergarten teacher. We thought it would be fun to shoot some of their engagements in her super cute classroom. We then headed to the park where my camera (yes, the new one I purchased less than 5 months ago) decided to stop working. All I can say is thank GOD for backup equipment! We finished out their session downtown. Micah & John have the best personalities and are super cute with each other. I can't wait to shoot Micah's Bridals next month and their wedding in August! Enjoy these images from their session.

I had to send my 40D to California for repairs. I have it back now but I should say one more time thank GOD for backup equipment. Oh, and check out my new toys. The ever amazing Canon 50mm 1.2 and my lovely MacBook Pro. ;)












1 comment:

Ingram Gang said...

You are one talented woman!
And I know Micah. I actually saw her last night. Small world.