5.28.2008

Foster II

I shot Foster and his super cute cousin, Charcey, a few weeks ago. Click here to see images from that session. Foster was having a bit of an off day that day, though. So his Mommy & I decided that we would attempt to get some more photos of him on a better day. Foster is just too cute! He is a thinker...for sure. You can always see his little wheels turning. We were able to get a few smiles out of him this time though! Here are some images from Foster's 2nd session. Enjoy!

Btw, I know there has been a lack of picture posts lately (which is what you all really want to see). This is because I have been shooting lots of Bridals and I can't post those until after the weddings (otherwise I might have some angry brides on my hands...haha). I have a couple of family sessions, maternity, Engagements, etc... coming soon though. And then the wedding posts will begin! I'll try to stay on top of things and get all of these sessions posted in a timely manner. ;) Peace+Love!




2 comments:

timmons said...

Lezlie you do such a great job and We love these new pictures they are great. Thank you Robin

Wade said...

Foster is super cute and you do such a great job Lezlie! I can't wait unitl our session in June!!