5.23.2008

My spirit cannot dance without YOU.

First, I just want to apologize to all of my lovely photographer friends who have been emailing me and leaving comments. I know I haven't been very good about returning your messages. You know I love you though!!! I have been stupid busy with Engagements, Brides, etc. No doubt about it...wedding season is here! I do appreciate all of your encouragement though and will try to do better!

Now on to the reason for this post. I want to share a video with all of my readers. I go to church at Hillside Christian in Amarillo. On a recent Sunday morning they did something called "Cardboard Testimonies". Every time I watch this I am incredibly humbled by these people and their courage and obedience and grateful for God's mercy and grace in my life. I have a cardboard testimony (as we all probably do) but I'm not sure I could share mine with a sanctuary full of people. Could you? Anyway, this video is powerful and the song that Rob is playing in the background is one of my absolute favorites. So, I've also included a video of Jesus Culture playing this song. It's incredible!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lez, that's awesome!!!
I don't see how that wouldn't move someone to tears. Isn't His grace and mercy amazing!!! It's crazy that His love, forgiveness, etc... is engrained in our minds, but seeing it displayed in different ways such as this never fails to move me.
Just what I needed today, thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

He has called the sinners, not the righteous. I love it.

Anonymous said...

crying. again.

Lezlie Andrew said...

It IS powerful, isn't it! :)

Anonymous said...

If you feel led to do it... you should. And that's so funny that you posted about this because I had this dream about something similar a few weeks ago.