5.18.2008

Lydia::Senior II

I got to shoot Lydia again. :) The day we had her original Senior session scheduled it turned out pretty cold and windy. Lydia braved the weather to get what we could that day. We decided, though, that we really wanted some sunny warm pictures. So we waited for a clear beautiful day and went out again. Lydia is always fun to shoot. She is up for anything and totally works the camera without having to be directed one bit. She simply rocks!!! I LOVE the images we got from this second session. Here are my favorites...enjoy!

Oh, my lovely husband & I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary today. :) Now before you go thinking about how old I must be to have already celebrated a 7th anniversary...let me tell you I'm only 26. Yep, that means I got married when I was 19! I am blissfully happy with this man. He is more than I ever hoped for in a husband. I am so blessed to have his love in my life. :)














1 comment:

Ingram Gang said...

that video is frikin awesome! You have your own little Tommy Lee, don't you.
Happy late Anniversary again!!!! I am so glad you are my friend :)