7.07.2008

The Howard Family

I haven't had the chance to do many family sessions lately due to wedding season. I did get a few family sessions booked before the craziness set in. So when the Howard family's session was coming up I was really looking forward to a change of pace. Editing weddings can be all-consuming and a little daunting...so any distraction from that is a good one at times! I had fun with this family (as I do with all of my families). I guess you could say I just really love my job. Wade was a super cutie and had some of the funniest expressions throughout our time together. My favorites from this session are the last 5 images. This series of images was shot in about 5 seconds and each showed a completely different expression...too funny! Enjoy these photos from the Howard family's session. Oh, and I'll be posting more images from my trip very soon! Peace+Love.














No comments: