10.01.2008

Booking

Print & album orders are backed up, turn around time on images has doubled (maybe tripled), I have re-hired my house-keeper, put Ella in Mother's Day Out 3 days a week instead of 2 (and thinking about 4)...

I think it's safe to say at this point that I am BOOKED UNTIL 2009! I am not taking anymore weddings, family sessions, seniors, babies, etc for the rest of 2008. Actually I am not taking any more sessions or events until February 2009 (due to my India trip in Jan). I know that this has been disappointing to some who where hoping to have family session in time for Christmas. I would never leave anyone hanging though! My fabulous friend and fellow photographer, Courtney Wilkerson, is still taking sessions for Fall. So click on her link to the right and give her a call.

A lot of people have asked me how soon in advance they need to book their session. To be honest this changes several times a year. For instance, early spring is pretty easy to get into but late spring is near impossible. If you remember, in August I posted that Fall sessions would fill up fast and to get your session booked asap. I don't think people realized that I meant ASAP. To put it another way, I am booking weddings for next spring & summer which means that I am also booking Engagements & Bridals. So if you want a Family or Senior Session then you might want to think about booking your session now...or at the very least by the first of the year. If you are worried about weather then a Home Session might be something you would be interested in. Check my website for pricing and booking details! Peace+Love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Way to go!