9.27.2008

Ella's 3!!!

My baby girl is 3! It's a little sad but totally happy times at the same time. Ella turned 3 yesterday (the 26th) and we had her big bash today. All of her little friends came...except Zoe, Zeke, & Zara (we missed you guys!). We had a full house! Ella was completely overwhelmed by all the attention she was getting but she is SO STOKED about all of her fabulous birthday presents. Princess dress-up dresses (5), barbies, dolls, clothes, a ton of books, coloring books, playdoh, make-up...plus Jeremy & I re-did her room w/ a big girl bed (no more toddler bed) and my parents got her a table & chairs from Pottery Barn. This was better than Christmas for her! I'm glad I just cleaned out all of her old baby toys because I'm going to need the room for all of this new stuff. My very good friend, Colleen, was kind enough to take my camera and use her dope skills to shoot some photos so that Jeremy & I could enjoy the "Happy Birthday" singing, blowing out of candles, and present opening. Thanks so much Colleen! You are the BEST!!! Here are some photos I took of Ella w/ her cake, the yummy vegan cupcakes I made, and then some of the photos that Colleen captured. Hope you all have a super blessed weekend!

Oh, here's a fabulous picture of my dad. He walked into the living room like this this morning. I have no idea what he was doing but we all thought it was funny. :)












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray Annerson aspires to be half as girly as Ella! I love her outfit!

Ingram Gang said...

I knew these would be fabulous!

Anonymous said...

love that princess outfit. i may need to borrow that for my birthday next year! love it!

Anonymous said...

Dad was probably trying to get better reception on his bluetooth. Gotta love the creativity.