9.22.2008

Caitlyn::Senior

Blogging isn't the only thing I'm behind on. To give you an idea of my work load here is what I'm working on this week...2 wedding albums, one bridal coffee table book, 2 senior sessions, 2 e-sessions, and 2 baby sessions. These are all session I have already shot...so this week's sessions will be added to the growing pile. I just haven't had the time to get on-line to blog any of the fun stuff I've been doing this month. I'm hoping to get caught up in the next couple of weeks. Then maybe after I have cooked a few good meals for my family and cleaned my house (poor Jeremy & Ella) I'll be able to catch up on the blogging. :) In the mean time here are a few favorites from Caitlyn's recent senior session. Yes, Caitlyn got bucked off of her horse...yes I shot the whole thing. She wasn't hurt except for some bruising and soreness the next day. Thanks for being such a trooper Caitlyn! Until next time...






2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

Holy Horse!
I can't believe you captured her getting bucked off the horse, crazy!

Anonymous said...

love the last 3 pics alot!