9.15.2008

Rob Attaway::CD Release

Our very good friend and worship leader at Hillside Christian Church, Rob Attaway, had his CD Release Show last night. I was amazed at the turn out. There were so many people in that sactuary...and they had so much energy! Not to mention that you could feel the Lord moving in that place like crazy. Rob put a lot of blood, sweat, & tears into this album and it's amazing to finally see (and hear) the fruit of his labor. We are all so proud of you Rob! You can pick up a copy of this amazing CD at The Vine (located inside Hillside Christian Church).

I should mention that my fabulous husband played with Rob last night, too. Even though Jeremy plays at church almost every Sunday morning, I haven't had the chance to see him play a concert in a LONG time. So last night was special for me b/c I was able to see Jeremy in his most natural habitat (haha) and also b/c I had the opportunity to shoot a live show (something I haven't done in YEARS). It truly made me miss the old band days...touring, shooting purely for the love of it and not the profit, and watching my sweet hubby through very proud eyes. We had a lot of fun for sure. :) Here are some of my favorite images that I captured last night. You can see A LOT more on my Facebook page (if we're not already friends, add me!). Peace+Love.













No comments: