10.07.2008

India Update

I just wanted to give you all a quick India update. I am on my way to raising all of my money! Yay!!! The total I need is $2750 and I have raised $1850!!! Praise God! He has been so faithful and just continues to floor me on a daily basis. I want to thank everyone who has given so generously. I have been overwhelmed by your love and support. I just need $900 more. I am grateful for any and all donations...whether it's $10 or $100. I know the Lord will provide. ;) I also really appreciate all of you who have pledged to pray for me while I'm in India. It means so much to me to know that I have such awesome friends and family back home praying for me every day. Anyway...just wanted to give you a quick update.

I can't very well post w/out pictures so... I am working on Annerson's newborn photos. Here are a few to tease you with until I get to blog more in a couple of days. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lezlie these are so sweet! Are you going to WPPI this year? It would be so fun to meet up!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the rest!