10.17.2007

Jeff & Brittany

I have known Jeff for a LONG time but had not seen him for...gosh it had to have been close to 10 years! When Jeff's fiance, Brittany, got in touch with me several months ago about being their wedding photographer I was super excited. She is so incredibly cute, sweet, gorgeous, fun, etc... so I knew they would be a great couple to work with. We went out on Saturday to shoot their engagements...it was a little windy & super bright that day but all in all a good shoot. Brittany likes to watch America's Next Top Model and you can tell she's been working on her poses. I love it when my girls work it for the camera! I had so much fun shooting them and I can't wait to shoot their wedding in December. Britt was telling me some of the details (colors, flowers, cake, etc...) and it is going to be gorgeous! Here are a few of their images from Saturday. Be sure to leave comments! Peace.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Lezlie. You are getting better everyday with your photo shoots

Heather said...

Those are amazing Lez! It's awesome to see the many things you can use as a background to shoot in Dallas. These are GREAT! I miss you and Ella Bella so much!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks Heather! These were actually shot in Amarillo last weekend though. We went downtown and to the park. My first Dallas session is tomorrow...I'm excited! Love love love.