10.29.2007

Update

Hey everyone! First I want to thank all of my friends, family, and clients for telling everyone you know about me. It has worked wonders and I am forever in debt to all of you! I have been so blessed with the amount of business I have had this year. In fact I am so incredibly busy that I am completely booked until the end of the year. I will not be booking anymore appointments until 1/1/2008. Many of you know that I am running a little behind on editing due to the many family sessions I have had this month. I want to assure all of you who are waiting on your pictures that I will have everyone finished with plenty of time to spare before you need to get your Christmas cards out. Just bear with me! I will more than likely have to hire a couple of people next year to help with the editing and Christmas card orders b/c this is just too much for Jeremy & myself. That is so exciting to me though! I never imagined that my business would take off like it has. Thank you thank you thank you!

On a more personal note, Ella Bella is sick. After enduring 3 sleepless nights I took her to the doctor and discovered that she has tonsillitis. She is NEVER sick so this came as a real shock. Needless to say, this has put me even further behind in my editing. While Ella is my first priority I am definately not neglecting my work. I might be a little behind on the post-production side of things but I am sure I will get caught up within a couple of weeks (maybe less). Thanks to all of my clients for being so understanding. Please keep Ella in your prayers!

Lots of love,
Lezlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you took her to the dr. She'll get better fast and be up and going in no time! I'm praying for her...