11.05.2007

Emma & Jillian

I am in love with these girls! I had so much fun with this session. But I've got to say that it was challenging. Every session is challenging on some level b/c of the many different kinds of personalities I come across in the families and children I get to shoot. Most moms are a little concerned about whether or not I'll be able to capture their child's personality b/c they might be "super rambuctious" or "pretty shy in front of the camera". When Becca contacted me months ago about doing a session with her girls I was pretty confident that I would be able to do a good job for them. However, as their session grew closer I started getting a bit nervous. You see, Jillian has cerebral palsy. Becca has taken the girls to studios before and never had a good experience. I wanted to give her pictures to cherish forever...pictures that really brought out Jillian's little 2 year old personality. That's something I want out of every session but I especially wanted it for Becca and the girls. I wanted their experience with me to be an unforgettable one. I could not be happier about this session's turn-out! Emma lover her little sister so much and was a big help while we were shooting their pictures together. Jillian really shined as we shot her in the swings, too. I have never seen a happier little girl. I hope you will enjoy these images from their session. I am very proud of this one! Love love love.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are no words to describe how happy we are, not only with the pictures, but with the experience of having Lezlie be our photographer. She took the time to bring out both of the girls personalities, and the way they interact together. She captured our precious little ones like noone else has, she has an amazing gift! We are so thankful:)

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks so much for your super sweet comment! I absolutely adore my clients!!!

Heather said...

These photo's are awesome. You did a great job and these little girls are precious!!!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful, Lezlie. You do have a gift. The girls look like they had a wonderul time. Great job!