11.10.2007

Kevin & Lara

I had a busy October. Well, that's kind of an understatement. It was INCREDIBLY SUPER DUPER BUSY!!! I'm not exactly sure (I'll have to look in my book) but I think I had something like 20-25 family sessions in the month of October. That's more than I've had all year! I wrapped up the editing on my last session tonight. Kevin & Lara are really good friends of ours that we lost touch with for a little while but am glad to say that we have started hanging out again. The first time I shot Kevin was in 2001 when he played in a band called Nevaeh with my husband. I'll have to dig that promo shot up and post it on here. The guys look hilarious! Anyway, how HOT does Lara look in this first photo?!?!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Lez- These photo sessions are awesome! I know you have been so busy but you are doing incredible!!!
Love Love