11.11.2007

My Weekend

Hello to all of my blog stalkers! I had a pretty busy weekend. Josey & Chance's wedding was fabulous...loved the flowers, candle light, the bridesmaids looked fantastic, and of course Josey looked absolutely GORGEOUS! (images will be up shortly) I enjoyed seeing and catching up with all of you Trinity folks, too! Thanks to Courtney for all of your help in spite of the trip to Urgent Care, speed breast-feeding (it should be a sport) between the ceremony & reception, and all that throw up (LOL)! I LOVE YOU! I'm super exhausted (probably not as exhausted as Courtney) but don't have much time to recuperate b/c I have another fabulous wedding this week then I'm off to Dallas. Colleen & Dustin, I can't wait for Friday!

Today I shot some photos of Ella for our family Christmas card. The pics turned out great...totally Ella. We shot them in our front yard. Here are a couple that didn't make it onto our card but are super cute! Comments are always appreciated.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, breastfeeding a sport...hmmmm, no pain no gain certainly applies here.

I had a great time, too. So sorry I'm missing next weekend's wedding.

Ella looks super cute! Talk to you soon.

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

I can't wait either, I know you'll do wonderful as always! Hopefully you can relax before the holidays a little bit!! Thanks for everything Lezlie, you're fabulous! See you soon!
Blessings, Colleen

(btw...I thought you were taking a blogging break ;) )

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks Colleen! I know I said I was going to take a blogging break but I just can't stay away. =)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Lezlie.
That kid is just to pretty and growing up