8.06.2008

It's Biz-nazz Time



Hello lovelies. I'm just catching up on some web updates and what not and I thought I'd share my new logo with you. My sweet hubby has been ever so patient with me as I have tried (for a year mind you) to explain what I would like in a logo/branding. I am not very easy to work for...I'm a little too picky, quite the perfectionist, and I change my mind A LOT. My husband does AMAZING work (check out his portfolio by clicking on the link to the right) but, like I said, I am not easy to work for. :) I think this is like the 11th logo he has designed for me...bless his heart. I didn't give him any input on this one and I LOVE it! He hit the nail on the head...this one is money...it's absolutely perfect! Maybe I should have just shut my mouth a year ago and just let him do is thang...haha. But I want to know what you all think. So leave me (and Jeremy) some love. Peace.

2 comments:

Ingram Gang said...

I likes!
It speaks of life.
Way to go JP!!!

Anonymous said...

love it...