8.03.2008

Weddings

What a weekend! Not only is my family in town and staying w/ us (my parents, sister & brother in law, niece, and nephew) but Keely & Kyle and Micah & John got married this weekend. I had so much fun shooting w/ Courtney and Jeremy...but I am EXHAUSTED! Here are a couple of the girls' bridals. I will blog more bridals and images from the weddings soon...but I'm gonna hang out with my family and try to recuperate from my sore blistered feet and the kink in my shoulder and neck from my Shootsac. Btw, Courtney took some hilarious pictures of me w/ my Shootsac. You may or may not see those though b/c they're not the most flattering photos...haha. Peace+Love.


3 comments:

Colleen Anne Brooks said...

Love the bridals, they look great!! I have one other friend so far that is interested in coming to Corpus to have a fam session, a few others in mind that I think would come so we might just have a trip! Have fun with all your editing today!

Ingram Gang said...

I thought of you several times this weekend in the midst of all your business. Can't wait to hear how everything went.
The pix look awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, when the wedding season is slows down, I'm going to make a collage of all the times you did the electric slide at these receptions. And you can make a collage of me eating m weight in Bar-B-Q, cake, and chicken nuggets.