8.08.2008

Fierce

**EDIT**I HAVEN'T HAD A FREE SECOND TO GET ON HERE AND LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT JEREMY GOT THE JOB AT HILLSIDE!!! HE STARTS ON MONDAY THE 18TH AND HIS OFFICIAL TITLE IS GRAPHIC DESIGNER/WEB DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR. :)

Jeremy asked me to take a "quick" picture last night for his Facebook. All I can say is I love my husband...in all of his quirkiness. We laugh a lot in our house. :) Btw, that mustache beard thing on his face is totally Photoshopped on....he can't grow facial hair like that. LOL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kid you are having to much fun at home.You deserve every minute of it, so keep it up

Anonymous said...

That is totally freakin hilarious!!!! If he could grow facial hair... he should totaly do it like this!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this pic, especially the Kanye West sunglasses. Jeremy is just too cool for his own good. :)