12.21.2007

Dustin & Colleen

I have had so much fun getting to know Dustin & Colleen and feel so honored to have been a part of such a special event in their lives. They are the cutest couple and so obviously in love! I LOVED the look on Dustin's face as Colleen was walking down the isle...so incredibly excited and proud to become her husband. The wonderful Joseph Elliott (www.josephelliott.net) helped to crank out some fabulous images for Dustin & Colleen. He was great to have around that day and I'm incredibly grateful for his hard work (especially when we were in a time crunch)! I love how all of our images turned out and wish I could show them all to you! Here are some of my favorites from their day...super cute flower girls, a little bling, some smooth timeless black & whites, the happy couple, and a little cake! Enjoy.











No comments: