12.12.2007

Victoria

I can't believe how old Jeremy's little sister is now (she's 15 and has her driver's permit)! She has turned into such a beautiful young woman and really seems to have her head on straight. She is such a good kid...other than giving her mom attitude from time to time, lol. Victoria has become our go-to babysitter, too, which rocks. Anyway, she missed ordering any of her school pictures this year so my mother-in-law asked me to catch a few. I thought Victoria wouldn't really be up to it but she is GREAT in front of the camera. We couldn't go outside b/c it was icy and freezing so we just shot in my house. Here's my favorite from our little mini-session. I'll post more in the next couple of days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty girl. And a good person too. That makes her really special.

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Victoria in forever. She is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I haven't seen her since you were pregnant with Ella! She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!