12.06.2007

Tyler

I shot one last family session for the year on Monday. It was a last minute thing for my Aunt & cousins. So we just did a very relaxed, t-shirt and jeans type of shoot downtown. We, of course, had fun! I'm quite a bit older than Taylor & Tyler and used to babysit them so we were really close at one time. I haven't seen them in a few years though. :( In fact, they had never met Ella until Monday. It was really good to see them and hang out! I miss the crap out of 'em. I'm too tired to fight with this thing to try to upload a bunch of images from their session so I'm just going to show you my favorite. I LOVE this one of Tyler b/c it's a little chaotic with the graffiti in the background and the harsh late afternoon sun beating on the side of his face...but the shadow of his profile looks so perfect. I really really love working with shadows. Let me know whay you think. It's always great to hear other people's perspectives. Blessings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is so old. I guess it's been three years since I have seen them, too. Great photo!

I'm coming next week....Yeah!!!!!!