12.31.2008

Goodbye 2008

HELLO 2009!!! Can you believe it's 2009 already?!?! Well technically we still have a couple of hours before 2009 hits our little part of the world but I plan to be in bed by midnight. How lame is that?!?! I have good reason I promise. Jeremy, Ella, & I are ending 2008 on a sick note. :( We spent the afternoon at the Dr.'s office...nothing major just swollen tonsils, red throats & ears, and yucky sinus stuff. Is it weird that I enjoy getting shots??? I just know that getting stuck is going to make me feel so much better so when a doctor asks me if I want shots I (a little too enthusiastically) say YES. Maybe sickness & meds are just making me loopy...haha.

2009 is going to be a great year! I don't really make resolutions but definitely have goals set for the year. Here are a few:

1. Run a 5K.
2. Convert our dining room into an office in order to complete the client consultation area of our house. It's gonna be SICK!
3. Take a road trip and stop along the way at cool places to take photos.
4. Hire an assistant.

What about you guys? What are your resolutions or goals? Let me know...I'd love to hear them!

I can't very well leave you without a pretty image to look at. Here is one from a recent session I did with my favorite little red head, Adi! Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about you add Chicago as one of your stops along the way. I am a sucker for road trips! That will be so fun. My biggest aspiration for this year is to be on top of thank you notes. I am going to equip my desk drawer with cute blank stationary and stamps so hopefully I have no excuse!

Anonymous said...

If you come through Lubbock on your road trip we have these sweet cows next door. You can take pics of them.