12.02.2008

Politz Family

Umm, so yeah...I haven't had much time to blog lately! I have been shooting though...A LOT! I'm happy to say that December is going to be a good & hopefully restful month for me. I have a bit of shooting to do but will mostly be finishing the holiday editing, working on wedding albums, and resting my shoulder. Oh, and catching up on the blogging...tons of images you haven't seen! I'll be spending the last half of this month in Dallas with my family, too!

Now onto the reason for this post. ;) The Politz family & I got together recently for a casual little session. Tommy is our pastor at Hillside and I've recently had the chance to get to know Donna and the family a bit. Donna is one of those woman you cross paths with and think what great friends you could be. I always enjoy our conversations...probably because they have mostly to do with vampires. Haha! I LOVE our church, love the people, love Tommy & Donna (they are such a blessing)! We had a lot of fun trapesing through leaves and trees...getting pretty filthy in the process. The kids were great and so incredibly photogenic! Btw, is Donna not GORGEOUS?!?! Here are some of their images. Peace!




I LOVE this shot!!!



I had a bit of fun w/ some heart textures!

Isn't Rebecca GORGEOUS!









More fun w/ the hearts!





One of my favorites!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good photos of a lovely family

Ingram Gang said...

nice job mrs. andrew

Anonymous said...

Love your textures! And yes, Donna is gorgeous. A mom of 3? No way!