11.23.2008

Keenan::Senior

You might remember Kendall & Tiffany from this summer. Well meet Keenan, Kendall's little brother. I know I've said this before but I always feel very blessed when a family keeps coming back for all of their photography needs. ;) I had fun w/ Keenan & his mom, Dorla. I love it when my clients are up for just about anything...say like climbing on mom's car to climb onto an iffy fire escape in the middle of an alley downtown. Haha...like I said we had a lot of fun! Here are some of my favorites from Keenan's session. I love the Bible pics, btw. Hope everyone is having a super blessed Sunday. I'm home with a slightly ill little one today. :(











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the colors in the last shot are so awesome. killer session lez! hope ella is feeling better. by the way, i loved the picture of her looking up into the christmas tree that you posted on twitter recently. she is a cutie!