11.13.2008

Polster Family

Umm, can you say GORGEOUS?!? Because that's what these kids are! I have to say this was one of the easiest family sessions I've ever had. I don't know what it was but the session was just so chill. We had fun sitting (well I was actually lying on my stomach) in the middle of the street and playing in stranger's yards...haha. I had so many faves from this session it was hard not to post ALL of them.

On a side note: I have tendonitis in my shoulder...yuck. :( It's a good thing I cut off sessions at a certain point because I really need to let my arm rest. Not to mention I will be getting to know my chiropractor very well over the next several weeks. Hopefully after some therapy and much needed rest I will be good as new after the holidays.












No comments: