11.14.2008

Lara::Maternity

There is much I could say about Kevin & Lara (so I'll make it short). They have been such a blessing in my life...and my marriage. We have known Kevin & Lara for 7 or so years now. Well, I've actually known Kevin much longer...we played in the youth band together WAY back in the day. So in 2001 Jeremy started playing in a band called Nevaeh...Kevin was the drummer. Jeremy & Kevin became great friends, as did Lara & I. We enjoyed traveling the country with them, hosting countless bands at our homes, and eating many MANY early morning meals at IHOP after shows. Lara & I always had the pleasure of selling merch to teeny-boppers while they hit on our husbands...the hot band-members. Haha...good times!

Kevin & Lara decided to wait longer than the rest of us old married couples to start their family. It's hard to believe that they will *finally* be welcoming their first child into the world. Abigail is so blessed to have such solidly grounded and spiritual parents. I can't wait to meet this precious baby girl! Here are my favorites from Lara's maternity session. Oh, and thanks Kevin for being my assistant while you weren't in front of the camera!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! It is true pregnant women really do have a glow about them, and it really shines with the warm glow from the sun. I love the ones of them in the door way and the glow of the sun shining in.

Anonymous said...

so sweet! you had such nice light streaming in that doorway.