11.11.2008

Macon Family

The members of the Macon family have become great friends and a permanent fixture on this blog. I have had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the uber cute Aden a number of times as well as Josh & Amanda's fabulous wedding this last June. I have so enjoyed watching Aden grow and being able to be a part (all be it a small part but a part non the less) of this family's special events over the last year and a half. I feel so blessed by my job...having such sweet people invite me into their lives not once or twice but several times. Sorry for all of the sappy lovely dovely stuff but I really do feel blessed! Here are a few of my favorite images from the latest Macon Family session. I can't wait to work with them again...hopefully shooting Josh & Amanda's first baby (you guys need to get on that!). ;) Peace+Love.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right. . . Aden is a super cute little guy and we are so fortunate to have such a great job! I love the one of him peeking out!

Anonymous said...

Cute! But I'm still waiting for the family pictures from Grandmom and Grandfather's anniversary party!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Shut your face, Sarah! Haha...j/k. I'll put them up on Facebook asap. ;)