11.03.2008

Snow White, Optimus Prime, & Little Miss Bumble Bee

Ella & I celebrated Halloween in Dallas so that she could go trick-or-treating with her cousins, Wills & Evie. The kids had so much fun last week and I got so many precious photos (I'll share more from our trip soon). This is the first time any of the kids have gone trick-or-treating and they had an absolute blast! Not to mention they were the cutest trick-or-treaters EVER. William was the transformer, Optimus Prime, and he got really into character. Ella was Snow White and of course sang her little Snow White heart out the entire time. Evie was so precious in her little bumble bee costume. She was so quite but seemed to have a good time. ;) Here are a few photos from our little trick-or-treating adventure. I'll post more images from our trip soon (complete w/ tutu's, silly-face photos of the whole family, and my Grandparent's 56th wedding anniversary part).

Don't forget to get out and rock your VOTE tomorrow!!!

My brother in law, David, carved pumpkins for us. I thought they turned out very good.

I did the face on this one. I know I'm awesome...haha.

My brother, Chad, did this one and I think it was everyone's favorite.

Snow White...with attitude.


Their first door. Chip & Beth are my parent's neighbors and William & Evie's bestest friends in the whole world. They were so sweet to give the kids their own special treats. Wills got some chips, Ella some iced animal cookies, and Evie some fig newtons (the same special treats they ask for every time they go over for a visit).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! SILLY FACE PICTURES!!!!!!