12.06.2008

Wright::HomeSession

I enjoy this family so much! Alexis is always up for fun stuff and is totally down with my laid back style. That's exactly what this session was...laid back & chill. I felt so overdressed when I knocked on the door and Kevin answered in his pj's...haha! Love it! This is the third time I've photographed this sweet family and this time I got to meet their newest member, Holland. Oh my gosh, is she a cutie!!! Bronwyn & Boaz are so full of energy and such happy children. They are super sweet and eager to have their photo taken. However, with Boaz you have to be super quick about it because he doesn't stay still for long! Here are some of our super fun photos from their home session!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE these Lezlie... they are the most gorgeous family... you captured their sweet personalities perfectly! awesome job!