12.09.2008

John&Micah::WeddingAlbum

It's always a little bitter sweet to get to the album side of weddings. While it's a relief to see all of my hard work pay off in a beautiful wedding album, it's also sad to see that my time with my fabulous clients is over (well, until they start having babies that is!). I recently sent John & Micah's wedding album off for print and thought I'd share a few spreads with you all. John & Micah were SO MUCH FUN to work with this last year and their wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy!





1 comment:

mackyton said...

Pictures arranged systematically by the photographer are superb. Some people go for random clicks and others prefer themes. And portraits of eye catching clicks is all about choice of clients. It's true that event locations of the parties make them more attractive. But the charm of wedding is also dependent on the center of attraction bride and groom.