1.05.2009

Murphree Family

My dear friend, Tiffney, asked me to photograph her family and ended up being my last session of 2008. Jeremy & I met Bradey & Tiffney shortly after joining the fabulous congregation at HCC. We were invited to be a part of a small group in September (I think) of 2007 and didn't really know anybody. We quickly became great friends with all 7 couples in that small group and have been immensely blessed by their presence in our lives. We share a special "bond" (they're gonna laugh at this...I hope) which has made our connection run a bit deeper or maybe just a bit differently than the rest of the couples in the group. (Although I do LOVE each and every other couple dearly!!!) I feel like Tiffney & I have just started our journey of friendship and so far it has been wonderful.

Bradey & Tiffney have the sweetest little red head I've ever met. Adi is just so much fun to be around. She makes us laugh a lot. I had fun photographing her but as you can see in that last image she had had enough of me in her face by the end of our session. I can't wait to photograph my sweet friends again! Love you guys!!!















The last shot of the day (so sad!):

No comments: