2.25.2009

Busy Busy Girl

***Important Announcement for all my Dallas/Ft.Worth peeps: I will be in your area next week (Mon-Thurs) for bridal consultations and sessions. If you want to book either of these things with me then shoot me a phone call (806.584.7894) asap! I'm almost full so don't wait. I will also be in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area March 29-April 1st and have openings for sessions and consultations.***

So sorry for the lack of blog posts!!! I have been uber busy. It seems like the minute I stepped off of that plane from India I stepped back into my busy busy world. I even had sessions the weekend after I got home! I have been working on wedding albums, editing all those sessions that I shot before leaving for India, getting tax info together so my accountant can tell me how much I owe the IRS, fulfilling the orders that came in while I was gone, and I haven't even had the chance to go through all the images I shot while in India.

I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for my first wedding of 2009...Bleu & Lacie in Texarkana! I'm stoked to be getting back at it! Jeremy will be 2nd shooting w/ me and I'm excited to have a little night in a hotel room with just the two of us. ;)

We will be getting back early enough on Saturday to shoot some sessions. I did have a couple booked that afternoon but they both rescheduled for various reasons. So if you want to take advantage of the gorgeous weather we've been having and book a session then call me asap! Maybe a senior session or urban family shoot. :) Let me know!!!

I'll leave you with an image from Sarah & Cameron's engagements that I'm currently working on. More from their e-sesh coming soon!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures of Sarah & Cameron. I love the one you posted!

The Wright Five said...

Aww, please post some of Bleu's wedding when you get them done...with all your spare time that is ;)