2.02.2009

Abigail::Newborn

I still have a thousand images (literally) from India that I want to show you but I also have quite the work load that I came home to. Between editing family sessions from the beginning of the year, photographing new families every weekend, and designing 3 wedding albums this month, I'd say I have my work cut out for me.

Here are some of my favorite images from Abigail's newborn session. You might remember my dear friend, Lara, from her fabulous baby bump session back in November. We got together to do sweet Abigail's newborn photos right around the time she turned 3 weeks old. Even at 3 weeks she was still a pound or more smaller than Ella was the day she was born. She sure is a little bitty thing! This was by far the easiest baby I've ever photographed. She did not fuss once...although she did tinkle on her Mommy at one point (haha!). My favorite moment from this session though...watching Kevin with Abigail. There is something to be said about the bond a father has with his daughter. She has him wrapped around his finger for sure! I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed creating them! Love.















2 comments:

Heather said...

She is so precious! Great job!

Anonymous said...

These baby pictures are the best I have ever seen. Seriously! Sooo sweet.