2.09.2009

Stallwitz Family

I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Judy over the last several months. She has such joy and passion and the love of Christ just flows so freely out of her. It was such a blessing to be able to have her in India with us, too! I think the trip would have been much different without her. Before we left we were able to get a session in while her boys were in town on their Christmas break. Let me say that this was the most fun I have ever had on a family session. I mean how could you NOT have a blast with a leather couch and dogs out in the middle of some random field and dirt road??? Here are some of my favorites from their session. Enjoy!
















3 comments:

The Wright Five said...

Love this! Such a great idea. I guess with big boys like that it was a bit easier to move around.

Anonymous said...

So does this mean I can bring Annerson's pink chair to our session b/c I've totally been wanting to ask you about that??

Grzesiek said...

Greetings from Poland;) Super Photos ! Grzegorz Król