2.16.2009

Colleen+Thomas

Meet my beautiful friend, Colleen. ;) We capitalized on some beautiful weather on a recent Saturday and I just let Colleen do her thing in front of the camera. I took this opportunity to work on some new techniques and just play around a bit.

Colleen and Thomas are one of my favorite couples ever. I feel like we have known Thomas forever. He is like family...we used to fight like brother and sister so family is definitely the right word. Haha! Colleen feels no less like a part of my family. When Thomas told us he had found the girl of his dreams and was going to ask her to marry him we could not wait to meet and get to know Colleen. I could not imagine a girl better suited for Thomas...or a guy better suited for Colleen for that matter! Thomas & Colleen, I love you guys!














4 comments:

The Wright Five said...

Where are you finding these trees!?

Leah Hopkins said...

These look great, Lez! What a great model couple! And, yea, where is this?

Anonymous said...

Lezlie I love the "laying down in the grass reading a book shots." So cool! It sounds like you are incredibly busy. I hope you are having fun!

Anonymous said...

I ADORE these shots! How have not found you yet? Your work is wonderful!