2.15.2009

Fitch Family

I love getting to know all of the wonderful people that go to Hillside. The longer we've been there the more we have fallen in love with that place and the people there. I always enjoy seeing Pennye and the joy that just exudes from her. When she smiles you can't help but smile...and what a sweet spirit she has! Pennye's kids were in town for the holidays (her son is stationed in England!) so we got together one beautiful Saturday for a relaxed family session. I've gotta say I have LOVED the weather over the last two months. Due to the unpredictable Amarillo weather in January and February I rarely get to do outdoor sessions during these months but this year has been different. Praise God for beautiful weather! I had fun with the Fitch's and I hope you enjoy these few images from their day. Peace.









No comments: