2.04.2008

Attention : Dallas/Ft.Worth

Sorry it's a little last minute but I'm going to be in the area this week. Ella was sick so I had to rearrange my trip but she's better now. =) If you're interested in booking a session shoot me an email or phone call and I'll get you hooked up (home sessions, engagements, senior portraits, families, newborns, etc...). I only have a few more spots available so don't hesitate! It's going to be gorgeous this weekend!!! I am usually in Dallas/Ft.Worth one week out of every month so let me know if you can't do it this week but would like to book something in March, April, May, etc... I'm also available to do a few consultations for upcoming weddings, senior sessions, baby's 1st year, etc...

Here's an image from one of my favorite Dallas/Ft.Worth families! We did this relaxed session in Downtown Grapevine in the fall and had a blast. I can't wait to work with this family again! Peace.

No comments: