2.24.2008

Lazy Sundays

The two loves of my life took a nap on this lazy Sunday afternoon. Now don't think we kept ourselfs couped up in the house on such a gorgeous day (currently 71 degrees). I'm sitting outside while posting this entry listening to Ella holler, "Watch Mom!!!" as she slides down her slide on her Daddy's lap. *Sigh* I L-O-V-E my life.

(Pay no attention to the that thing in Ella's mouth. We can't seem to get our 2 1/2 year old off the pacifier!)


(Notice the Hello Kitty tattoo on Ella's hand...courtesy of her Aunt Sarah Jane. "Ella want tattoo like Mommy Daddy?", she often begs. So I gave her one today. My Mother's going to LOVE this...haha.) Funny how we don't want her to have a pacifier but tattoos...totally ok!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know where you could find two better people than these two.
Tell Baby Ella to come see us sometimes

Lezlie Andrew said...

I know! :) I have a similar picture of them sleeping when Ella is just months old. They melt my heart. Thanks for stopping by my blog so often. I think you are my most loyal reader. We'll bring Ella by soon or you guys can stop by anytime!

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet. She saw the tattoos on my feet when you guys were here and she kept asking for one. I got the same tattoo's for Leah's birthday a few years ago. Funny... my 2 year old niece and my 27 year old sister have the same taste...

Anonymous said...

That's funny about the tattoo. Zoe draws them on herself all the time, and she draws them on her brother.

Actually Zac draws them on her, too. I didn't think that through at 25 when I got mine. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call a tatoo, baby! :)