2.06.2008

Jeremy : My Love

Disclaimer: This is a cheesy lovey dovey post bragging about my husband. I'll try to make it short. =)

I'm in Dallas and my husband's not. :( I miss him...like really really miss him. My whole family lives here so I try to come and visit every month, scheduling my trips around client sessions. Anyway, I was just thinking about him and how much he inspires me to better myself in so many areas of my life. Everything he does, he does with such an insane passion and intensity. If you happen to go to Hillside in Amarillo you might be able to catch a glimpse of what I'm talking about. He plays guitar with Rob on Sundays sometimes...he's the guy who doesn't wear shoes when he plays (haha). The way he worships is truly inspiring. He recently decided that he wants to learn how to shoot professionally so that he can use his own images in his graphic design business (rather than using stock images) and so he can shoot the occasional wedding with me. I would love more than anything to be a husband-wife team! He's SO good at the business side of things and he'll probably eventually even be a better photographer than I am. Which is ok with me. ;) I'm just so proud of him. I wish I was as driven as he is. Don't get me wrong, I'm super passionate about photography and my clients but I have never seen ANYONE as driven as Jeremy. I was just sitting here thinking about how very honored I am to be his wife!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lezlie that is true,The only thing I could add to what you said is, he is a really good person too.
I know he loves you and the little kid very much.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was lovey dovey. AND so kind. Way to go Jeremy!

Ingram Gang said...

Ok don't get jealous. Promise? I saw your husband tonight. Yep, at Epicenter. Shoeless.
I loved your post. Isn't it so humbling to know the Lord loves you so much that he chose someone so precious to pair you with.
Thanks for the sweet post. I happen to really enjoy your blog too!
p.s. we missed you last night.