2.20.2008

Lilly : to be continued...

I'm working on the images from Lilly's first photo shoot (recent Dallas home session). She is such a gorgeous baby and has these big beautiful eyes! I love babies with big eyes like Zara & Kayt (See Courtney & Ashley's blogs)...I hope you girls enjoyed that little plug. :) I wanted to post one of my favorite images from Lilly's session. I'll post more of her photos in a few days. For now enjoy this little teaser! I think this image is so fun but super sweet and intimate at the same time. I wanted to somehow capture Lilly being held by her Daddy's big strong hands. This is what I came up with and I hope it's one of those images that Lilly (and her Mommy & Daddy) will treasure forever. Let me know what you think! Grace & peace.



*Edit* I wanted to share another image from Lilly's session. I just can't get over these eyes!!! Gorgeous.

9 comments:

Sam and Mandy said...

I've been waiting to see some of the shots and this one is amazing!!! They told me that they did that and it turned out just awesome! I can't wait to see more!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks Mandy! I'm shooting to have their images finished by Saturday evening and will try to post more as soon as I'm finished. :)

Anonymous said...

I think this is my favorite baby picture you have done!!!! It's beautiful!

Ingram Gang said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! And yes, thanks for the shout out! :)
Had fun today!!!

Lezlie Andrew said...

Thanks you guys! I am really digging on this one, too. I might have to order a large print to display in the studio (house). =)

Richard Thomas said...

Lezlie, they are wonderful! We enjoyed the photo shoot so much and can't wait to see more. Great job!

Lezlie Andrew said...

I'm so glad you like them, Richard! I'm having a lot of fun with the editing. I know I told Jennifer Saturday but I might be able to have them on-line sometime tomorrow *fingers crossed*.

Anonymous said...

Lilly is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen and the picture of her Daddy holding her up is so adorable it made me cry. I guess being her grandmother makes me just a little prejudice. I can't wait to see the rest - I know I'll want all of them.
Grancy

Lezlie Andrew said...

What a sweet Grancy Lilly has! I sure had fun shooting her. The rest of Lilly's photos will be up by this evening. Blessings!