2.13.2008

Dylan : Downtown

Dylan is a young guy who is totally into music and acting. He just auditioned for the production Texas and can currently be seen in AC's Willy Wonka Junior. He's going on a lot of auditions and needed some fresh head and promo shots. We had fun shooting these even though it was a bit on the chilly side. And I have to say he plays a mean violin! Here are some of my favorite images from Dylan's session. Enjoy...and keep the comments coming (they make me smile)! :)





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first one best. nice work.

Anonymous said...

Good job Lezlie. You do nice work

Ingram Gang said...

Those look great. you would never know it's cold outside. When I get cold, my nose turns red :-/ So, next time you want me to model for something just remember that. Also, I found out tonight that you took pix of Lilly Thomas last weekend. Mandy, my dear, dear friend referred them to you...it's her neice. Your getting FAMOUS!