5.02.2009

Ella

*Ella has the ability to command the attention of a room packed full of people.
*Ella LOVES to sing Camp Rock and Paramore tunes.
*Ella has 20+ princess dresses.
*Ella does a mean Jack Black impression.
*Ella loves to "be a family" with her Mommy & Daddy.
*Ella LOVES sushi.
*Ella believes in fairy tales.
*Ella likes to play Transformers with Daddy.
*Ella likes to go outside and utilize her outside voice.
*Ella is the most polite little girl I have ever met.
*Ella has a best friend. His name is Gunther.
*Ella is my FAVORITE!

These are just a few things that make me love this little girl something fierce. I LOVE being her mommy. She truly is my favorite thing in this entire world.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Ella! She is so polite. And definitely commands the attention of those in the room. Remember when she insisted we finish reading "Where the Wild Things Are". That was so cute!

Ingram Gang said...

Ella is the coolest. We LOVE that girl!

Cols said...

My favorite Ella phrase:
"I just love you"
followed immediately by
"Can I have Thomas?"

love that girl. she's got some amazing parents.

Anonymous said...

this is so funny! 1st you're photos here on this post are precious beyond my words, but the funny part is I have an Ella I recently photographed and she did her "pouty" face for me too! It's here if you wanna see-http://oneshotbeyond.wordpress.com/2009/03/29/cute-cute-more-cute/

rhonda said...

Lezlie,
This blog made me so emotional for some reason. I love your heart and I love seeing your love for Ella. Those shots were adorable.