5.10.2009

Jeff+Julie::Engaged

I met Julie for coffee several months ago to chat about doing her engagements and bridals. She and her mom were so nice and I knew right of the bat that I was going to have a blast with Julie! We made this session a two day event due to none other than Amarillo weather of course. We trekked around downtown for part one and then headed to the Randall baseball field where Jeff coaches for part two of their session. Julie wanted to include their babies (their dogs of course) in their session which turned out great. Cletus (sp?...haha!) was a hoot! He wanted to be in every picture. It was hilarious! Jeff & Julie, I had so much fun with you guys. I'm sad that I can't shoot your wedding b/c I know it's going to be super gorgeous/wonderful/fun etc! Julie, I'll see you in a couple of weeks for your bridals....I can not wait to see your dress!!!
















No comments: