5.11.2009

Cameron+Sarah::Married

Simple. Vintage. Those are the two words that those around Sarah would describe how she wanted her wedding day to be. She could not have picked a better venue, dress, food, etc. Sarah & Cameron's wedding day flowed with such ease and you really could feel the joy in the air and in those all around them. It has been such a blessing working w/ Sarah & Cameron. I'm sad to see it come to an end but I could not be more thrilled for them. I pulled just a few images from their day to show you. But now I've gotta get back to the 6 sessions and 2 wedding albums I'm working on! P.S. LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarah's shoes!!!!












5 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

They look so great! I'm looking through all of the other ones right now. You did such a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin good!

Beth Morgan said...

I want those shoes...I think I may have snagged them if I had been shooting :).

Heather said...

This is awesome girl! I love all of your actions on all of the pics! You ROCK!