5.27.2009

Summer Calendar

My summer (and rest of 2009 for that matter) is OUT OF CONTROL! In a good busy way. ;) Here is my travel schedule and available shoot dates:

Dallas/Ft.Worth: June 8th-12th*

Durango, CO: June 29th - July 3rd

Dallas/Ft.Worth: July 13th-16th*

Atlanta, GA: July 27th-31st (not available for sessions)

Seattle, WA: August 27th-31st Only available for sessions on the 29th & 30th

Santa Fe, NM: October 2nd-4th (not available on the 3rd)

Santa Fe, NM: October 9th-11th

St. Thomas: October 26th-30th

*More Dallas/Ft.Worth dates will open in the fall.

All of this means you Amarillo peeps need to book your sessions asap since dates will be quite limited! Also space is limited in these locations on these dates so don't hesitate to get your session booked. You know what to do...head to the website, click on the date you want, and shoot me a message. Or just give me a phone call. ;)

Grace+Peace,

Lezlie

phone no. 806 584 7894
email: lezlieandrewphotography@yahoo.com

5 comments:

The Wright Five said...

Seriously? Durango, Seattle, St. Thomas??? You job really sucks doesn't it! ;)

Lezlie Andrew said...

Well, Durango and St. Thomas I'm going to for non-photography related reasons but it's nice to pick up a session here and there. :) I'm sure I can do that in Durango but I'm not sure I have anyone in St. Thomas who reads my blog...haha!

I actually have a wedding in Seattle in August. I am beyond stoked. :) Hoping that I can pick up a session or two that weekend too.

Tonya Peterson said...

This is my first time to your blog and you are so super cute!!! I love your images too! Why are you coming to NM? I just moved there from Utah.

Lezlie Andrew said...

Hi Tonya! Welcome to my blog!!! :) I have weddings and sessions in Santa Fe for those two weekends in October and am trying to pick up a few more. Plus, Santa Fe is one of my FAVORITE places!

Tonya Peterson said...

My husband and I just got back from Santa Fe for the first time ever. I could live there. I really want to shoot there. Maybe when you are here we can go to lunch.