5.19.2009

Love Affair Baby!

First of all...I got a pedicure today! :) Exciting, I know. Well I desperately needed one but I also had a really great excuse for splurging a little today. What was that excuse you might ask...well, the awesome, beautiful, glorious woman of Love Affair told me to go get one! ;)

Here's my sad monkey before picture:

And my super sexy, summer-ready after:


Yes, I'm a happy girl. So I'm sure you're all wondering what Love Affair is. Well I'll tell you. Love Affair is an AMAZING workshop put on by four AMAZING photographers in one super AMAZING location.

When: July 28-30, 2009
Where: Atlanta, Georgia at the fabulous W hotel
Why: To hone my photography, business, and balancing my life skills!

I know you all here me talk about how busy I am ALL THE TIME. Truth is, while I am indeed super busy, I lack the organizational skills to maybe not be quite so busy all the time. This is the main reason I want to go to Love Affair. I want to learn to better balance my work life and my family life, not to mention my spiritual life. And hopefully I'll even come back with some major knowledge that will make all of your pictures rock that much harder! So here's to Love Affaire! Thanks for the pedicure, girls!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

You and mom have the same feet... that freaky long middle toe!

Melissa Kay said...

Lezlie, looking forward to meeting you at Love Affair! I love the spelling of your first name, and the little leaves in your logo are awesome.

Lezlie Andrew said...

Aww, thanks Melissa! I can NOT wait for Love Affair!