5.05.2009

Jenna & The Boys

I was introduced to Jenna by her husband, Adam, at church one Sunday. Adam and I have known each other since like 3rd grade or so...A LONG TIME! I love Adam to death even though we have fallen out of contact since highschool. We kept in touch here and there through Myspace. I was excited to hear that he was moving back to Amarillo and when I found out they were going to our church I just knew we had to get together and hang out. Well, that totally hasn't happened! Haha...I don't seem to have time to do anything but watch the back of my eyelids when I'm not editing. Jenna and I have had a chance to chat a little on Facebook so I was excited when she emailed me about this session. She wanted to do a last minute session of her with her husband and brothers for her mom for Mother's Day. So we headed downtown on Sunday and had a blast! One of these days we will actually get together...especially now that I know we only live like 3 blocks away from each other! Here are a handful of my favorites from their session. Enjoy!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...yes, you're going to be our lifelong photographer and friend! We need to get together very soon!!